It's crawfish season, and Coors Light and Louisiana Fish Fry are giving away a crawfish boil kit valued at $500, plus a $250 gift card for all your supplies! Just send us a photo of you and your friends enjoying Coors Light and crawfish, and you could win!
How to enter:
1) "Like" the Where Y'at Facebook page, if you haven't already.
2) Submit your photo in a private message to us via the Where Y'at Facebook page or Instagram. Include your contact info: name, phone number, email, mailing address, and date of birth. Only one entry per household.
3) Note: you must own the rights to your photo submission.
4) We will add it our Coors Light Crawfish Contest Photo Album.
5) Have your friends and family "like" your photo.
-Must be 21 or older to enter in order to participate.
-Winner will be chosen from a team of judges.
-Contest will run from March 29 to April 30, 2021.
-All photos must be submitted to the Where Y'at FB page in a private message. Photos posted within the comments or on the wall of the Facebook page will not be eligible.
-You must provide complete contact information.
-The last day to post your photo is Thursday, April 29, 2021
-One entry per household.
-Winner will pick up the prize from Where Y'at Magazine.
-No purchase necessary.
-Please drink responsibly.
-Employees of Where Y'at Magazine, Coors Light, and Louisiana Fish Fry, as well as their families, are not eligible to enter.
-By entering, participants agree to hold harmless and release all contest parties and their employees from any damage, injury, cost, or other liability that may arise in connection with the contest.
-Participants agree to permit their image during the contest to appear in any media by Where Y'at Magazine.
-This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
-Where Y'at Magazine reserves the right to refuse any submission for any reason.
-Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
-Decisions made by Where Y'at Magazine will be final and binding with regards to all matters relating to the contest.