Where Y’at Chat Questions (Halloween 2017):
- It's Voodoo Fest! If you were a naughty voodoo doll, what unique feature would it have?
- Hallows Eve, my little monster! What truly scares the heck outta you?
- If you were Casper the Not-So-Friendly Ghost, who or what would you haunt?
- It's the Crescent City Blues & BBQ Fest! If you were a title to a blues song, what would it be?
- October is Sarcastic Awareness Month! When or what makes your responses sarcastic?
Chris DeMers, Owner, Picayune Social House
- Gigantic hands!
- The original movie version of The Exorcist.
- Our last three presidents.
- "My Marbles Done Left Me! Where Did My Marbles Go?”
- I'm naturally sarcastic. Extra? Add beverage!
Ryan Fairman, General Manager, Picayune Social House
- Lack of clothing.
- ANY ONE of my exes.
- "I'm Drunk and I Haunt My Exes!”
Chris Resnick, Bartender Extraordinaire, Picayune Social House
- Set of handcuffs.
- Humidity in the fall!
- The city officials of New Orleans.
- "Bare Nekked in the Backyard, Woman!”
- My co-workers.
Molly Reeves, Professional Guitarist/Songstress, The Vipers
- Curly hair.
- Horror movies!
- "Broken String Blues.”
- When people take jazz TOO seriously!
Stewart Chesters, CEO, Republic Business Credit
- A bobblehead.
- Andrew Jackson for beating those Brits!
- "I'm a Poor Man with an Expensive Chick.”
- Customer service follow-up calls.
Newell Normand, The Newell Normand Show WWL 870AM/105.3FM & Retired Jefferson Parish Sheriff
- Ungroomed hair.
- SNAKES, literally! The other "snakes"? NO.
- Intellectually dishonest people. Haunt-worthy!
- "I'm a DJ With No Records to Spin.”
- On my radio show, "no-filter Fridays/are-you-kidding-me?” moments.
Joe Cabral, Musician, Multi-Award-Winning Group The Iguanas
- The Make-Dreams-Come-True Joe Doll!
- Possibility of nuclear war.
- Incessantly, shopping malls.
- "I Don’t Think So!”
- Sadly? Too many things.
Jeff Director, Owner/Operator, Director Vending
- I'm the doll with x-ray vision!
- Bees, wasps, etc. They comin' to get me!
- Those who take advantage of other people.
- "I'm Down by the River Nibblin’ on My Pork Sammich!”
- It's totally on a "need-to-know" basis.
Jaclyn Wagers, U.N.O. Ambassador/Student
- Big boobs!
- Driving passed Lindy Boggs Hospital. It's the building, not Miss Boggs.
- Mr. Trump.
- "Flooding in Lakeview.”
- The weather.
Martha Spencer, WGNO 26, News with a Twist Meteorologist
- Big, juicy, lips!
- Bosses that have done me wrong.
- "Love Me More Than I Love My Dog!”
- When I told you something, and you forgot. Ooooof!
Picayune Social House has an eclectic American comfort menu with palate influences from India to Asia and across the Mediterranean. The culinary inspiration comes from the tandoor oven and an attempt to find new and interesting ways to use an Old-World technique. Picayune Social House is in every aspect its name, hosting a very large bar to fuel a gastro-pub feel with a good selection of share-plate options, a beverage selection deep enough to satisfy yet not overwhelm, and conventional restaurant seating in order to execute a quick-turn lunch and comfortable dinner.