CBD/ WAREHOUSE DISTRICT
1. Annunciation offers specialty Creole dishes that are great for adventurous eaters.
2. The restaurant's ambiance is perfect for special occasions.
3. There's something on the menu to impress everyone, like the Grilled Lamb Chops.
4. Enjoy a delicious cocktail at the decadent bar.
5. Their Warehouse location guarantees a fun filled night before and after dinner.
1016 Annunciation St., 504-568-0245, annunciationrestaurant.com
1. Grab a seat at Briquette's bar for special cocktails.
2. The Oysters Bienville en Casserole appetizer is great for sharing.
3. The Lump Crab Bisque is a super soup for a cold winter evening.
4. The Charred Kale Salad with marinated anchovies is a delicious healthy option.
5. Some of the best fish selections in town are at Briquette.
701 S. Peters St.., 504-302-749, briquette-nola.com
1. Carmo's Broken Noodle Salad offers a delicious taste of Asia.
2. The Rico is an amazing plantain dish topped with house-smoked pulled pork.
3. The Caribbean Banana Cake is a light refreshing dessert.
4. The Kottu is a delicious stir-fried roti dish with roots from Sri Lanka.
5. The Peruvian ceviche features the day's local catch.
527 Julia St, 504-875-4132, cafecarmo.com
1. The Blue Crab Cake Sandwich with jalapeno slaw is a super good meal.
2. Ernst Cafe has some of the best red beans and rice in the Warehouse District.
3. It's a super fun spot to watch the big game with its multiple TVs.
4. The cafe is steps away from Harrah's and the Fulton Street corridor.
5. The Roast Beef Po-boy calls for multiple napkins!
600 S. Peters St., 504-525-8544, ernstcafe.com
1. Flamingo A-Go-Go offers great frozen drinks like their margaritas and frosé.
2. Their Taste of New Orleans with gumbo, jambalaya, and more is great to share.
3. The Chicken Fried Chicken with white gravy is great for brunch.
4. The Tuna Poke Bowl with mango salsa and glass noodles is a nice healthy option.
5. The Jerk Chicken Tacos are a taste of the islands!
869 Magazine St., 504-577-2202, flamingonola.com
1. Josephine Estelle provides some of the freshest Louisiana seafood in your pasta.
2. Keep it traditional or go fancy with many of their other delicious fusion dishes!
3. The Instagram worthy dishes will leave you feeling happy and full.
4. Enjoy the variety of their extensive wine collection.
5. Grab a pre-dinner drink in either one of their beautiful lobby bars at the Ace Hotel.
600 Carondelet St., 504-930-3070, josephineestelle.com
Legacy Kitchen's Craft Tavern
1. Legacy Kitchen's Craft Tavern has a super location in the Warehouse District.
2. The Crawfish Cornbread Skillet is worth the trip alone!
3. Craft Tavern's Tuna Tango Salad with avocado and mango is delicious and healthy.
4. The Fried Chicken Sandwich is great with the shoestring fries.
5. The Blue Cheese Truffle Chips are a great appetizer.
700 Tchoupitoulas St., 504-613-2350, legacykitchen.com
Legacy Kitchen's Tacklebox
1. Legacy Kitchen's Tacklebox has amazing beignets offered for breakfast.
2. They have some great ice-cold raw oysters to slurp up!
3. Their Thin Fried Catfish Pecan is some of the city's best tasting fish.
4. The Shrimp Louie Wedge Salad is a great way to start the meal.
5. The Elvis "The King" Burger is a great choice for non-seafood lovers.
817 Common St., 504-827-1651, legacykitchen.com
1. Luke specializes in Creole inspired seafood like Shrimp and Grits.
2. They're also known for their raw bar, which serves anything from oysters and more.
3. Their burger with bacon and caramelized onions is one of the best in New Orleans.
4. It's a hot spot for both lunch and dinner, all in one restaurant.
5. Chef Erick Loos' dishes highlight local purveyors and farmers' market ingredients.
333 St. Charles Ave., 504-378-2840, lukeneworleans.com
Manning's Sports Bar & Grill
1. Manning's has some of the best wings, BBQ ribs, and nachos in New Orleans.
2. They have over 30 flat screen TVs, two 13-foot mega-screens, and a sports anchor desk.
3. Enjoy the game in comfort and style in one of their many La-Z-Boy type chairs.
4. They have a delicious Chicken & Andouille Gumbo with jasmine rice.
5. Manning's has 24 beers on tap, so drink up!
519 Fulton St., 504-593-8118, caesars.com
1. Mother's Restaurant has some of the city's best sweet potato pie.
2. The restaurant is super popular, so arrive early on weekends to avoid the line.
3. They offer great catering options for the holiday season.
4. The Famous Ferdi Special Po-boy with baked ham and roast beef is spectacular.
5. Their delicious seafood gumbo is great for a cold day.
401 Poydras St., 504-523-9656, mothersrestaurant.net
The Peacock Room
1. The Peacock Room describes itself as an "elevated" cocktail bar.
2. Their cocktail menu, as well as their food menu, will leave you satisfied.
3. The Peacock Burger with bacon-boursin cheese and tomato jam is particularly delicious.
4. Bring your smart phones to capture one of the most beautiful interiors in NOLA.
5. Take your date or significant other to one of the most romantic date spots in the city.
501 Tchoupitoulas St., 504-324-3073, peacockroomnola.com
1. Roux Bistro is located inside the beautiful Sheraton Hotel on Canal Street.
2. They specialize in contemporary Creole and Cajun classics.
3. Enjoy items such as a breakfast po-boy or the Gulf shrimp with grits.
4. Grab a café au lait for a true New Orleans after meal treat.
5. Make sure to grab a po-boy and a side of gumbo.
500 Canal St., 504-525-2500 ext. 5795, marriott.com
1. Seaworthy, given the name, is the perfect spot for seafood lovers.
2. Their menu lets you explore seafood from all of the fishing locations around the country.
3. Try something from their long list of exciting cocktails to accompany your seafood.
4. Enjoy an adult beverage at the bar next to their Oyster Bar made of ice!
5. Enjoy live music at the Three Keys music venue next door to Seaworthy.
630 Carondelet St., 504-930-3071, seaworthynola.com
The Steakhouse at Harrah's
1. The Steakhouse at Harrah's is located steps away from your favorite slot machines.
2. They offer gourmet steakhouse classics inspired by the flavors of New Orleans.
3. Make sure to save some room and order their mouthwatering desserts for dinner!
4. Expect exceptional service and some of the most delicious craft cocktails in the city.
5. Chef Ryan Witcher is known for his award-winning pastries and desserts.
8 Canal St., 504-533-6111, caesars.com
Stumpy's Hatchet House
1. Hot and fresh popcorn goes great with cold beer at Stumpy's Hatchet House.
2. Wednesday is Ladies Night with 20% off, so head out with your gal pals!
3. Great for bachelor or bachelorette parties, so let the hatchets fly!
4. The Nachos from the snack bar are great for sharing.
5. Remember to ring the bell when you hit the bull's eye!
1200 Poydras St., 504-577-2937, stumpyshh.com/neworleansla
1. Trenasse serves Gulf Coast cuisine with Southern Louisiana style and flare.
2. Go for brunch, Taco Tuesday, dinner, happy hour, or just to simply devour some oysters.
3. The Smoky Braised Short Ribs with cheese grits are highly recommended.
4. Oysters are on the menu everyday at Trenasse!
5. Brunch is served every Saturday and Sunday with bottomless mimosas.
444 St. Charles Ave., 504-680-7000, trenasse.com
The Troubadour Lounge
1. The Troubadour Lounge & Listening Room is located inside the nice Troubadour Hotel.
2. The lounge is a great and comfortable place to listen to live music.
3. Its easy-going atmosphere makes it perfect to enjoy some cocktails with friends.
4. On nights when they don't have live music, they spin classic vinyls for your enjoyment.
5. Visit their rooftop bar The Monkey Board for a great view of the city after your meal.
1111 Gravier St., 504-518-5500, troubadourlounge.squarespace.com
1. Willa Jean celebrates Southern flavors with its fresh and local ingredients.
2. They are known for serving breakfast and lunch throughout the week.
3. They also have Saturday and Sunday brunch!
4. Try anything from their delicious "Biscuit Station," like the Fried Chicken Biscuit.
5. Their Croque Madame sandwich on brioche is really fantastic.
611 O'Keefe Ave., 504-509-7334, willjean.com
Houmas House & Gardens
1. Houmas House contains three restaurants in a beautiful mansion and plantation.
2. The Carriage House offers Louisiana-inspired fare like Louisianan ribs and turtle soup.
3. The Dixie Cafe also offers local-style cafe food like Red Beans and Rice.
4. Latil's Landing provides a more fine dining, white-tablecloth experience.
5. Enjoy a beautiful stroll through the grounds after a delicious meal.
401336 LA-942, Darrow, 225-473-9380, houmashouse.com
1. Cafe Amelie offers menus that are perfect for a romantic date night or a Sunday brunch.
2. Their lit-up courtyard adds great ambiance for special occasions or private events.
3. For the true Amelie experience, try their signature Short Ribs & Johnny Cakes dish.
4. They were voted Best Outdoor Dining by Where Y'at's readers.
5. You'll be able to enjoy a nice stroll through the French Quarter after you eat.
912 Royal St., 504-412-8965, cafeamelie.com
1. Curio's Chilled Blue Crab Claws with a side salad are a great appetizer for your meal.
2. The Candied Fried Pork Ribs are a unique treat.
3. Their French Toast with two farm fresh eggs and bacon is a great choice for brunch.
4. The Fried Green Tomato Chips and Gulf Shrimp Remoulade is great for sharing.
5. They have a unique gumbo of roast duck, black-eyed peas, and andouille sausage.
301 Royal St., 504-717-4198, curionola.com
1. Evangeline has a charming atmosphere that is perfect for special occasions.
2. Start off with golden fried okra, fried green tomatoes, or fried alligator for an appetizer.
3. Sit outside on their beautiful patio, with privacy and heaters when it's cold!
4. Eat entrees straight from the bayou like the mouthwatering Crawfish and Grits dish.
5. They got oysters? Yup! Enjoy a dozen raw before your entree.
329 Decatur St., 504-373-4852, evangelineneworleans.com
House of Blues New Orleans
1. The House of Blues provides great live music for anyone looking for a night on the town.
2. Their menu is Southern-inspired and is filled with many scrumptious treats.
3. Make sure to order the Yardbird chicken sandwich with slaw and pickle chips.
4. They are well known for their delicious burgers and gumbo.
5. Enjoy all of the music references in their one-of-a-kind atmosphere.
225 Decatur St.504-310-4999, houseofblues.com/neworleans
Jimmy J's Café
1. Jimmy J's is a local gem that embraces the funky spirit of the city.
2. Their menu offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, as well as weekly specials.
3. The different cochon dishes are some of the best around.
4. Plan ahead because the line starts early for lunch at this popular establishment.
5. They also serve breakfast all day, so enjoy their Eggs Benedict anytime!
115 Chartres St., 504-309-9360, jimmyjscafe.com
MRB Bar & Kitchen
1. MRB has all your favorite NOLA classics, plus plenty of specialty drinks!
2. Get the chicken fried alligator sandwich on a Hawaiian sour dough bun.
3. With live music to accompany your meal, each dining experience will be unique.
4. Try their one-of-a-kind Ostrich Burger on a brioche bun.
5. They host two dog-friendly patios and encourage you to bring your best furry friend!
515 St. Philip St., 504-524-2558, mrbnola.com
New Orleans Creole Cookery
1. New Orleans Creole Cookery has heated courtyard seating, which is perfect for winter!
2. They have fantastic oyster happy hour pricings in the bar.
3. Not only that, Creole Cookery has a special brunch menu on weekends.
4. Chef Alex Patout's Crab Cakes are the real deal.
5. The Vegetarian Jambalaya is a great choice for all vegetarians.
510 Toulouse St., 504-524-9632, neworleanscreolecookery.com
New Orleans Vampire Café
1. New Orleans Vampire Café's Fried Deviled Eggs with caviar are a truly unique treat.
2. Their Vampire Burger is one of the best burgers in the French Quarter.
3. The Deluxe Charcuterie Board with meat and cheese is a great appetizer to share.
4. Their Elephant Garlic is a delicious way to keep the vampires away!
5. The café's Tuna Tartare goes particularly great with the "bloody" cocktails.
801 Royal St., 504-581-0801, nolavampirecafe.com
1. Orleans Grapevine has one of the city's best wines by the glass menus.
2. Sip on any of their wines at their beautiful outdoor courtyard.
3. It's just steps away from the historic and world famous Jackson Square.
4. The bar and bistro is a super date spot for a night out in the French Quarter.
5. Their Baked Brie with your choice of topping is great for sharing with your date.
720 Orleans Ave., 504-523-1930, orleansgrapevine.com
1. Restaurant R'evolution is located inside the beautiful Royal Sonesta New Orleans.
2. The restaurant and bar gives off a cool Pre-Prohibition atmosphere.
3. Go really fancy and try the different caviar
4. The Louisiana Citrus Doberge is the perfect dish to end a meal.
5. The restaurant is the perfect place to spend Christmas Day or have a réveillon dinner.
777 Bienville St., 504-553-2277, rvolutionnola.com
The Crazy Italian Pizzeria
1. The Crazy Italian Pizzeria gives you New York pizza without having to leave the city.
2. Try the Mount Vesuvius Shrimp tossed in a spicy remoulade sauce.
3. All of their classic Italian dishes will leave you very full and satisfied.
4. It's the perfect place to pick up a pizza after a day at City Park.
5. Go classic and order the meatballs and the garlic knots!
206 W. Harrison Ave., 504-766-7914, thecrazyitalianpizzeria.com
Marigny / Bywater
Buffa's Bar & Restaurant
1. Buffa's presents an unpretentious atmosphere that's great for hanging out with friends.
2. They provide live music every Thursday through Monday.
3. Named one of Esquire's Best Bars in America.
4. Their Bratwurst Jambalaya is as unique as it is delicious.
5. Make sure to try one of their mouthwatering burgers, such as the Buffa Burger.
1001 Esplanade Ave., 504-949-0038, buffabar.com
Bywater Brew Pub
1. Bywater Brew Pub's Phoritto is so big, there's enough to take home afterwards.
2. The Beer Beignet Bites are a unique and tasty after dinner treat.
3. It's a great spot for delicious Vietnamese and Louisiana flavors.
4. Make sure to ask for the pub's seasonal brewed beer!
5. It's also a fantastic place to go to during crawfish season.
3000 Royal St., 504-766-8118, bywaterbrewpub.com
1. Wash World is right next door, so you can do your laundry while you eat at Melba's.
2. Not only do they have great po-boys, they also have an amazing daiquiri selection.
3. Follow them on social media for their free book give-aways!
4. Watch out for their outdoor sign for any current crawfish pricing that they offer.
5. Melba's is open 24/7, so enjoy their po-boys whenever you feel like it.
1525 Elysian Fields Ave., 504-267-7765, melbas.com
A Tavola Restaurant & Wine Bar
1. A Tavola's Pan-Fried Crab Cakes are packed to the brim with delicious lump crab meat.
2. The Beef Short Rib Brasato is particularly amazing with its side of polenta.
3. Their Lobster Ravioli features large chunks of lobster with a sherry butter sauce.
4. The Pepperoni Pizza will surely please your little ones.
5. Get the Baked Goat Cheese Al Forno appetizer and share it around!
3413 Veterans Memorial Blvd., 504-577-2235, atavo.la
Chef Ron's Gumbo Stop
1. Chef Ron's menu offers a ton of different gumbo options.
2. The loaded po-boys are great and have led the restaurant to receive many awards.
3. The Mumbo Gumbo has it all: chicken, shrimp, crab meat, and crawfish.
4. Enjoy your hot gumbo on their big, new back patio!
5. Order online and bring home the best takeout gumbo to your family with ease.
2309 N. Causeway Blvd., 504-835-2022, gumbostop.com
The Galley Seafood
1. The Galley Seafood had their start in 1977.
2. They are most famous for their Soft Shell Crab Po-boy and the Catfish Filet Po-boy.
3. The Crawfish Hushpuppies are a delicious and unique appetizer to share around.
4. Their Corn Grits are a perfect side dish for any of their entrees.
5. Make sure to try the Hot Sausage Sandwich as well!
2535 Metairie Rd., 504-832-0955, thegalleyseafood.net
1. Nephew's has a long history of preparing Sicilian food for Metairie's residents.
2. All of their delicious entrees are served with pasta.
3. Make sure to order from the a la carte and dessert menu as well.
4. Pair any one of their delicious entrees with their large wine selection.
5. Chef Frank Catalonotto previously served delicious Sicilian meals at Tony Angello's.
4445 W. Metairie Ave., 504-533-9998, nephewsristorante.com
Short Stop Po-boys
1. Short Stop Po-boys has a very convenient drive-thru window.
2. Their Seafood Gumbo with crab meat and shrimp can be a perfect side dish to your meal.
3. Short Stop's Roast Beef Po-boy ranks with the city's best!
4. They've been feeding Metairie since 1966.
5. They're also a great catering option for your holiday party.
119 Transcontinental Dr., 504-885-4572, shortstoppoboysno.com
Spudly's Super Spuds
1. Spudly's has been providing Metairie their "meals in baked potatoes" for over 40 years.
2. Anything you could possibly want in a baked potato is sure to be on Spudly's menu.
3. The restaurant also serves really tasty soups, salads, sandwiches, and burgers.
4. Believe it or not, they serve one of the best kept secret Rueben's in all of Metairie.
5. Spudly's is especially famous for their Super Duper Spud.
2609 Harvard Ave., 504-455-3250, spudlys.com
1. Bub's started as a pop up in 2020 by five friends.
2. The restaurant has a great location next to Banks St. Bar.
3. Try the Peanut Bubber Burger with peanut butter and bacon.
4. The Bub Royale is very similar to Pulp Fiction's "Royale with Cheese."
5. Their De Gen Fries with cheese fries, bacon, jalapenos, and ranch are a must-try.
4413 Banks St., 504-581-8054, bubsnola.com
1. Cafe Degas gives a taste of NOLA's roots by serving authentic French cuisine.
2. The Roasted Quail, and Veal Liver are just a few of their many adventurous dishes.
3. Try the mouthwatering Belgium Waffle for breakfast.
4. Located on a beautiful stretch of Esplanade Avenue, you'll be sure to have a nice view.
5. Their French Onion Soup is a local favorite.
3127 Esplanade Ave., 504-945-5635, cafedegas.com
Crescent City Steaks
1. Crescent City Steaks has been serving New Orleans for over 87 years
2. They invented the "NOLA-style" of sizzling steaks in butter.
3. They also offer dishes like Broiled Salmon and Broiled Lobster Tail.
4. Make sure to try their great Bread Pudding!
5. They have a great wine selection to go with your perfectly cooked steak.
1001 N. Broad St., 504-821-3271, crescentcitysteaks com
1. Mandina's Oyster Po-boy is absolutely delicious.
2. Grab a craft cocktail at their spacious bar while you wait for your table.
3. Make sure to order the Soft Shell Crab whenever they have it in.
4. The delicious Eggplant Sticks are great for the whole table to enjoy as an appetizer.
5. They have a huge parking lot with on-duty security guards.
3800 Canal St., 504-482-9179, mandinasrestaurant.com
1. Mikimoto has all of the freshest sushi that you can find in New Orleans.
2. Ever heard of drive-through sushi? Mikimoto offers it!
3. Winner of Best Sushi Restaurant, as decided by Where Y'at Magazine's readers.
4. They've been serving the Greater New Orleans area for more than 20 years.
5. Try the Spicy NOFD Roll, in honor of the New Orleans Fire Department.
3301 S. Carrollton Ave., 504-488-1881, mikimotosushi.com
Neyow's Creole Café
1. Neyow's is home to some of the best gumbo and red beans around.
2. Their large servings are perfect for sharing meals with your friends.
3. Neyow's chargrilled oysters, crawfish balls, and crab claws are always top notch.
4. Try their signature cocktail, The Bow Wow.
5. Enjoy fresh shucked raw oysters every day!
3332 Bienville St., 504-827-5474, neyows.com
1. Venezia's Spaghetti and Meatballs will make you feel like a kid again!
2. Their Chicken Parmigiana dish is one of the city's best.
3. Grab a seat at the bar and enjoy one of their craft cocktails before your meal.
4. The Eggplant Vatican with shrimp and crawfish is a popular dish for lovers of eggplant.
5. The Fried Calamari appetizer is a huge portion, so dig in!
134 N. Carrollton Ave., 504-488-7991, venezianeworleans.net
1. Enjoy delicious breakfast cocktails at the bar at Bearcat Café's CBD location.
2. Both locations feature fantastic outdoor seating.
3. The Cat Daddy Biscuit with chicken, gravy, and an egg is a must-try.
4. Their Bison Sausage is unlike any other that you've tried before.
5. The Crab Scramble with asparagus and potatoes is perfect for seafood lovers.
Multiple Locations, bearcatcafe.com
1. Bud's Broiler is home to New Orleans' favorite charbroiled burgers.
2. Their Canal Boulevard location is right next to Morning Call!
3. Bud's Hickory Smoked Sauce makes everything taste better!
4. You can also order their delicious Fried Seafood Plates with catfish and shrimp.
5. They also have finger-licking wings with your choice of dipping sauce.
Multiple Locations, facebook.com/Buds-Broiler
The Blue Crab Restaurant & Oyster Bar
1. The Blue Crab proudly serves only the freshest Louisiana seafood.
2. Enjoy the Pontchartrain breeze at their Lakefront or Northshore locations.
3. They provide live music every Friday through Sunday.
4. Blue Crab's happy hour is every Tuesday through Thursday from 4-6:30 p.m.
5. Make sure to order their tasty raw or chargrilled oysters.
Multiple Locations, thebluecrabnola.com
1. Caffe! Caffe! has won a number of awards for their quality food.
2. Come early for some delicious breakfast, or go during lunch for a refreshing salad.
3. There are also a large number of sandwiches, wraps, and salads to select from.
4. The Metairie location hosts a beautiful patio that overlooks Transcontinental Boulevard.
5. They also have plenty of tasty desserts to choose from!
Multiple Locations, caffecaffe.com
1. Carreta's Grill has been serving Mexican cuisine across NOLA for over 20 years.
2. With burritos, enchiladas, margaritas, and more, it's the perfect spot for your next fiesta!
3. Enjoy their signature Grilled, Steak, or Shrimp Fajitas.
4. Save room for their churros or fried ice cream for dessert.
5. Known for their great margaritas, good luck trying to not have more than one!
Multiple Locations, carretasgrillrestaurant.com
Copeland's of New Orleans
1. Copeland's not only has locations all over Louisiana, but also in parts of the South.
2. Start off your meal right with the Crawfish Bread appetizer.
3. Their Cajun Gumbo Ya Ya provides a classic taste of Louisiana.
4. Their Steak Filet is sure to satisfy your appetite.
5. They also offer their own catering, so give them a call!
Multiple Locations, copelandsofneworleans.com
1. Daisy Dukes was named Winner of Best Bloody Mary 2021 by Where Y'at readers.
2. The restaurant creates that perfect Southern atmosphere for enjoying Cajun cuisine.
3. With seven locations, there are many opportunities for you to try their classic dishes.
4. Try the Breakfast Sandwich with egg, cheese, and your choice of meat.
5. With some locations open 24 hours, it can even make the perfect late-night snack!
Multiple Locations, daisydukesrestaurant.com
Felix's Restaurant & Oyster Bar
1. Felix's has tons of fantastic options for oysters, served in multiple different ways.
2. The Blackened Alligator appetizer is a popular option.
3. Definitely order the soft shell crab once it comes into season.
4. Grab a table at the Lakefront location to see the sunset along with live music.
5. Felix's is known for having great service, so you'll be well taken care of!
Multiple Locations, felixs.com
Juan's Flying Burrito
1. Juan's Blackened Fish Tacos are some of the best fish tacos in the city.
2. The Jerk Chicken Street Tacos are popular for lovers of Jamaican flavors.
3. Try the Cuatro: guacamole, salsa, queso, and bacon-topped bean dip.
4. Juan's has one of the best collections of tequila in New Orleans.
5. All locations feature outdoor dining, so enjoy the winter air!
Multiple Locations, juansflyingburrito.com
1. Mid-City Pizza's Uptown location is across the street from Tulane's football stadium.
2. The Meat Monster is packed with pepperoni, hot sausage, meatball, bacon, and ham.
3. The BBQ Chicken Pizza features an amazing BBQ sauce.
4. Their Caesar Salad is a good and light way to start off your meal.
5. The Shrimp Remoulade Pizza is drizzled with really delicious remoulade sauce.
Multiple Locations, midcitypizza.com
The Ruby Slipper Cafe
1. The Ruby Slipper Cafe has locations all over the Gulf South.
2. The Bananas Foster Pain Perdu is great for those with a sweet tooth.
3. Ruby Slipper's Eggs Cochon features apple-braised pork debris and hollandaise sauce.
4. The Chicken St. Charles is definitely for those who love fried chicken.
5. Get the Migas with spicy chorizo for a taste of Mexico.
Multiple Locations, therubyslippercafe.net
1. Spahr's is committed to serving their customers an authentic Cajun experience.
2. It's home to "The Original" Catfish Chips, gumbo, Bloody Mary's, and more.
3. Spahr's is an essential visit if you're looking for a classic Louisiana meal.
4. Their seafood is great, but don't count out their delicious Grilled Hamburger Steak.
5. Check them out in Des Allemands, Thibodaux, or Galliano.
Multiple Locations, spahrsseafood.com
Willie Mae's Scotch House
1. Visit Willie Mae's at its Pythian Market location before the next Saints game.
2. Their Red Beans and Rice are a great tasting and classic side dish.
3. You've got to try the amazing Fried Chicken Sandwich.
4. The Bread Pudding with white chocolate and rum sauce is a great dessert choice.
5. Make sure to call for their catering options!
Multiple Locations, williemaesnola.com
Bayou Hot Wings
1. Bayou Hot Wings has 13 different flavors that you can choose from for your wings.
2. Don't miss out on trying their mouthwatering Southern Fried Gator Bites.
3. In addition, order and try out their Fried Frog Legs.
4. Bayou Hot Wings is a particular favorite hangout for Tulane and Loyola students.
5. They also have great burgers, including the Bayou Burger.
6221 S. Claiborne Ave., 504-865-9464, bayouhotwings.com
1. Casamento's has been serving some of the finest Louisiana seafood since 1919.
2. It's a must-go spot for tourists exploring the most classic joints in the city.
3. Casamento's will not disappoint you with any of its great seafood.
4. The Oyster Loaf will absolutely leave you speechless.
5. Casamento's serves raw oysters every day that they're open!
4330 Magazine St., 504-895-9761, casamentosrestaurant.com
Chicken & Watermelon
1. After you eat at Chicken & Watermelon, grab a daiquiri next door at Jazz Daiquiris.
2. The Garlic Parmesan Wings are really delicious and perfect for sharing.
3. Don't miss the Fish Bites while you're there!
4. The Jerk Fries are finger-licking good and a great taste of island flavors.
5. Try the Oprah Punch to go with your wings.
3400 S. Claiborne Ave., 504-896-4596, boogiebird.com
Down The Hatch Bar & Grill
1. Down The Hatch serves delicious and reasonably priced cuisine in the Garden District.
2. In addition to satisfying drinks, they offer wings, sandwiches, burgers, platters, and more.
3. Save room for the homemade Bread Pudding or the New York Cheesecake.
4. Try their outstanding Alligator Po-boy.
5. Eat inside or outside on their beautifully quaint patio.
1921 Sophie Wright Pl., 504-522-0909, downthehatchnola.com
1. Sit at Lebanon's outdoor seating to watch the streetcar go by.
2. The Chargrilled Rosemary Lamb Chops are a real treat!
3. Lebanon's is BYOB, so bring some Almaza beer to make your dinner authentic.
4. Their Lentil Soup is great for a cold New Orleans day.
5. The Eggplant Sandwich on French bread is one of the city's best sandwiches.
1500 S. Carrollton Ave., 504-862-6200, lebanonscafe.com
Mr. Tequila Bar & Grill
1. Mr. Tequila is owned and operated by three brothers originally from Mexico.
2. The bar and grill serves authentic Mexican cuisine, as well as Tex-Mex.
3. From salads and nachos to enchiladas and tacos, your taste buds will be having a fiesta!
4. Their flan and churros are also perfect.
5. Enjoy one of the best margaritas in Uptown at their beautiful bar.
5018 Freret St., mrtequilanola.com
1. Pascal's Manale has one of the city's best happy hours.
2. Their Raw Oyster Bar alone is a must-visit.
3. They have private rooms that are perfect for holiday parties and special occasions.
4. They also have one of the city's best Turtle Soups.
5. Their Crab Cake features jumbo lump crab meat mixed with their house mayo.
1838 Napoleon Ave.,pascalsmanale.com
Please U Restaurant
1. Please U Restaurant provides a very pleasing dining experience.
2. They offer some great Greek food, including Gyros and Greek Salads.
3. They've been in operation in New Orleans since 1946.
4. They're a great spot to visit before going to see some Carnival parades.
5. Not only is the food good, they have some super-friendly service.
1751 St. Charles Ave., 504-525-9131, pleaseunola.com
1. Sit on Red Gravy's cozy outdoor patio for brunch or dinner.
2. Their Italian-American holiday dinner Feast of Seven Fishes is a must-try.
3. The Brulee French Toast with caramel, pecans, and fruit is a perfect brunch dish.
4. The Lasagna Bolognese is very mouthwatering and great for a cold night.
5. Their Miso Butter Shrimp dish is light, but filling.
4206 Magazine St., 504-561-8844, redgravycafe.com
Riccobono's Panola Street Café
1. Riccobono's Panola Street Café is popular with locals and Uptown students alike.
2. Their Crabcake Benedict is considered to be an all time neighborhood favorite.
3. The Mexican breakfast-style Huevos Rancheros are some of the best in town.
4. Their Silver Dollar Pancakes are great with a side of eggs and bacon.
5. The Sausalito Omelet with spinach takes its name from a city in California.
7801 Panola St., 504-314-1810, panolastreetcafe.com
1. Saj's namesake saj bread is a house-baked treat that is very popular in the Middle East.
2. The restaurant's upscale funky decor make it a unique place to visit.
3. Their Beetroot Tahini small plate is a unique and savory appetizer.
4. Saj's outdoor tables provide a great view of the action on Magazine Street.
5. Try their house mocktails for a refreshing drink!
4126 Magazine St., 504-766-0049, sajnola.com
Tito's Ceviche & Pisco
1. The food at Tito's allows you to take a trip abroad while staying right here in NOLA.
2. Their mouthwatering, authentic Peruvian cuisine is equally delicious and beautiful.
3. Enjoy drinks outside on one of their two patios overlooking Magazine Street.
4. Try their award winning Pisco Sours and other Pisco cocktails.
5. Fan of ceviche? There's no better place to get some than at Tito's.
5015 Magazine St., 504-267-7612, titoscevichepisco.com
1. The Vintage is a great spot to take a date after shopping on Magazine Street.
2. The Fancy Beignet Flight is a nice sampler to start out with.
3. Look out for their King Cake Beignet for Carnival!
4. The Vintage has some of the best selection of sparkling wines in town.
5. Grab a seat on their outdoor patio to people-watch while you eat.
3121 Magazine St., 504-324 7144, letuscaterforyou.org
1. Chef Akasia Lee is a prominent chef and redefines customer satisfaction.
2. Choose one of the mouthwatering dishes from the café's premade cafe menu.
3. Also known for their catering menu, this is the perfect spot to cater your next event.
4. Put fish, chicken, or a pork chop on top of their tasty red beans and rice on Mondays.
5. Akasia's has some of the best daily specials on the Westbank.
5600 Westbank Expy., Marrero, 504-345-2563, letuscaterforyou.org
Cafe 615 (Home of Da Wabbit)
1. Cafe 615 has some of the best fried chicken in all of Gretna.
2. Da Wabbit Hamburger Steak is a must-try for those who love beef.
3. They also have a truly fantastic Turtle Soup with sherry.
4. Cafe 615 is great for catering parties and seafood boils.
5. Their Crab Meat Stuffed Mushrooms are an amazing start to your meal.
615 Kepler St., Gretna, 504-365-1225, cafe615.com
Gattuso's Neighborhood Restaurant
1. Gattuso's has a variety of sandwiches and wraps to please everyone in your party.
2. The Firecracker Shrimp Salad is a real knockout!
3. Gattuso's outdoor patio is perfect for a drink after work with friends.
4. Their stocked-up bar has over 14 beers on tap, so drink up!
5. Enjoy original cocktails like the Pumpkin Spice White Russian and Velvety Kiss Martini.
435 Huey P. Long Ave., Gretna, 504-368-1114, gattusos.net
Legacy Kitchen's Steak + Chop
1. Legacy Kitchen's Steak + Chop is a great spot for a date night on the Westbank.
2. The restaurant has some truly amazing Charbroiled Oysters with grilled bread.
3. Their Cheeseburger is one of the best on
4. The Skillet Crawfish Cornbread is a must-try before your main course.
5. Not only that, the Chinatown Shrimp is also a great and unique appetizer.
91 Westbank Expy. #51, Gretna, 504-513-2606, legacykitchen.com
1. Mosca's is best enjoyed with a large group to share all of the family-style food.
2. Pre-order the Pineapple Fluff dessert in case they run out.
3. Their famous Oysters Mosca is a seafood-lover's dream.
4. Get two orders of the Pasta Alioi because you'll definitely want extra.
5. Mosca's is cash only, so make sure you come prepared.luck trying to not have more than one!
4137 US-90 W., Westwego, 504-436-8950, moscasrestaurant.com
Tavolino Pizza & Lounge
1. Tavolino's is located in beautiful Algiers Point, right by the ferry terminal.
2. While there, don't miss out on their Behrman Hwy Pizza!
3. Drink inside or outside on one of their two cozy patios.
4. Their large selection of speciality pizzas will keep you coming back to try a different one!
5. Their menu focuses on Nouvelle cuisine meets homestyle cooking.
141 Delaronde St., Algiers, 504-605-3365, instagram.com/tavolinonola