Where Y’at Chat Questions (November 2017):
- It's Where Y'at's Bar Guide Issue! If you were a tour guide of a bar tour, what would be your alter ego’s name?
- Your fave bar asks you to bartend for Happy Hour. What kind of specials would you have?
- November is National Novel-Writing Month! After a few libations, what would you title your novel?
- It's Sleep Comfort Month! Do you sleep in the nude or PJs, and do you sleep alone?
- It's Boudin, Bourbon & Beer Fest! Which of those three could you NOT live without?
Charlie Bateman, VP, Pat O’Brien’s
- Free Charlieritas!
- LIFE BEHIND BARS
- Half-n-half. And, I sleep with my love!
Chad Martin, Bar Manager, Pat O’s
- "The Chadillac"
- Free, all-you-can-eat ersters and crawdads!
- BOY, WHAT A WILD RIDE IT’S BEEN: VOLUME 1
- Nude! Yes, alone … dogs, too.
- ANYTHING without the letter B.
Heather Varish, Human Resources Director, Pat O’s
- "Heath" Bar
- Everything bottomless!
- RESOURCE THIS
- I sleep in fur—my dog's fur ... husband, too!
- The festival itself.
Lester Waldman, Business Broker, Seiler Tucker
- "Sleep it off”
- All-you-want single malt scotch!
- THE RUNNER
- It depends...
Carolyn Darce, Legal Assistant
- Everyone drinks shots!
- UP ALL NIGHT
- PJs. And that's all I'll say, Nikki!
- None of the above.
Dave Nussbaum, Meteorologist, WWL Channel 4
- "Mr. Weather-or-Not”
- Prognostics in life, free!
- I'LL TELL YOU WHEN IT’S REALLY GOING TO HIT!
- No, not full nude. And not alone, either.
- I'd DIE without all three!
Bruce Elsensohn, Professional Musician/Owner, Piano Service
- "Pimpin’ Sam”
- Bacon and tequila. Free heart attack, y’all!
- THINGS I COULD CHANGE, IF'N I COULD
- I've met my quota ... alone!
- That's the trifecta, Nikki! How you doin'?
Dave Clements, Owner/Enabler, Snake and Jake’s Christmas Club Lounge
- "Puddin’ Taint"
- I would fire myself and serve The Yodel & Redneck!
- DAMN! I'M GOOD LOOKING! (Actually, it would be an autobiography.)
- I sleep with my cat, who is dressed in PJs...
Paula Newman, Independent Group Fitness Instructor
- "Miss Me"
- Free for all. But, you must tip!
- WORK IT OUT WITH YOURSELF
- Ha ha! Next question...
- I'll take them all!
Kristian Garic, Radio Personality, Double Coverage, WWL 870 AM
- All domestic longnecks, 3-for-1, and Fireballs!
- WATCH AND LEARN
- Nude. And I do not sleep alone!
- BEER, clearly.
Stroll through Pat O’Brien’s historic carriageway, which takes you from crowds on the street to the fun inside. Meet friends in the popular Main Bar and mingle with locals. Sing along in the Piano Bar, where entertainers play dueling copper-topped pianos. Then head straight back to the tropical courtyard with the famous flaming fountain. Eat, drink, and have fun at Pat O’s Courtyard Restaurant, where lunch and dinner are served in a patio setting. Creole specials, superb entrees, and unique desserts are served daily to complement world-famous beverages such as the Hurricane.