Where Y’at Chat Questions (August 2017):
- Where y'at, my Who Dat!? What are you looking forward to in our Saints season?
- What sport do think should not be considered a sport?
- Satchmo Summer Fest! Sir Louis Armstrong asks you to name his album. Name it.
- It's White and Dirty Linen Nights! Knowingly, what unwashed garment do where in public?
- August is "ADMIT YOU'RE HAPPY" month! What pisses you off?
Greg Hicks, Owner, Melt
- GOOD FOOTBALL!
- Essentially New Orleans
- The Southern heat! It gets me.
Miles Tully, Owner, Melt
- Definitely more than seven wins. Finish it!
- Love Is in the Notes
- Inconsiderate folks and their scenarios!
Papillon Prince, Bar Manager, Melt; 2.5 Level Sommelier
- A good season! REALLY good.
- Summer Sounds of the Big Easy
- My sweater! It's a cardigan.
- All at once: CONSTRUCTION UPTOWN!
Madeline Chimento, Labor and Employment Attorney
- Hosting Saints parties at my new home!
- Synchronized swimming.
- Red Beans & Ricely Yours
- Sooo many!
Brittany Luman, Extreme Cosmotologist/Birthday Girl
- Good plays!
- Something with kids on "toy" ponies. Don't know the name.
- Proceed with Caution
- A dress.
- Double standards!
George Porter, Jr., Royal of Royals
- I don't have an answer ... yet!
- Nikki, you don't have enough space on this paper!
- Here is Something New for You
- I am NOT allowed! Nope.
- How our city has allowed our happiness to deteriorate.
Megan Leonard, The Regional Planning Commission
- Champagne on Sundays!
- Air hockey.
- New Orleans Knights
- My LBD. That means little black dress, Nikki!
Sudeeptha Bowie, LCSW, Private Practice
- Relentlessly HAPPY!
Chris Chimento, Architect, Trapolin-Peer Architects
- Winning season! WHO DAT?!
- Isn't EVERYTHING a sport, Nikki?
- Summertime Blues
- My hat.
- BLOCKING MY DRIVEWAY!
Michael Ziants, Owner, Airlift Productions
- A SOLID DEFENSE!
- It’s Too Damn Hot in New Orleans
- The undies … tighty whities!
- Tailgaters at 65 mph on the I-10, tailgating me!
Cheese takes center stage at the elevated Mid-City eatery Melt, dishing up classic sandwiches such as the melt with cheddar, Swiss, and provolone, as well as more inventive options spotlighting house-made ingredients like basil aioli and bacon jam. Whitewashed wood and modern lighting accent the polished interior space; there’s additional courtyard seating in the back.