After a long day of work, we're usually looking forward to going home and enjoying a home-cooked meal with our favorite show or movie playing on the TV. But September seemed to be extended from the hardship and such, so wouldn't you want to take it up a notch by enjoying dinner and a movie on NOCHI's rooftop?
This fall, NOCHI, aka the New Orleans Culinary & Hospitality Institute, which is located at 725 Howard Ave., is bringing back its Dinner & A Movie series. A lovely feast will be served and there will definitely be cocktails on deck. Ticket pre-sale will close on Monday October 4, so now is the time to work on getting to these screenings early! Click on the movie titles below to purchase.
- Saturday, October 16: Beetlejuice
- Saturday, October 30: Rocky Horror Picture Show (Dress up as your best, fiercest, or freakiest self. Winner of the costume contest gets two free tickets to a future show!)
- Thursday, November 4: The Big Lebowski
- Thursday, November 18: The Breakfast Club
- Friday, December 17: A Christmas Story
Before each screening, enjoy happy hour on the rooftop at 6 p.m. NOCHI has one of the best views of Downtown New Orleans, so cheers to that! Movies begin at 7:00 p.m. Staff will serve dinner and there will be tables indoors and out. Keep in mind; this series is designed for those aged 18 and older. NOCHI will be happy to have you this fall!
Regulars who visit NOCHI get a special treat. The institute is offering discounts on tickets to guests who come to multiple Dinner & A Movie events and book early (by October 16). Get your unique access code by emailing email@example.com.
- Take 10% off all tickets when you purchase for 2-3 events.
- Take 15% off all tickets when you purchase for 4 events.
- Take 20% off all tickets when you purchase for all 5 events.
For more info, visit nochi.org.