Where Y’at Chat Questions (October 2017):
- It's Where Y'at's Fall Restaurant Guide issue! What New Orleans restaurant has the best food, service, and staff?
- What food could you eat even in your sleep?
- September hosts the Fried Chicken Fest! If you were a piece of chicken, what would be fried?
- After a long "cocktailed" eve, have you ever awoken to half-eaten food next to you?
- September is Honey(bees) Month! Who or what is your “honey”?
Ronnie Julian (Owner, Napoleon's Itch)
- The Grapevine.
- Boudin and chips!
- Yes! Supreme pizza.
- Chuck, The Passion Flower.
Philip Pizzi (Executive Officer, Napoleon's Itch)
- Houston's on St. Charles.
- BBQ ribs.
- Thighs ... all day!
- Yes! Oreos, grapes, and Hostess-brand goodies.
- Pizzi’s knees!
Pikkie Esterhuizen (Associate Extraordinaire, Napoleon's Itch)
- Ox tail.
- No! No.
- My Kyle.
Tim Pflueger (Oz Club DJ, Oz New Orleans)
- 801 Royal.
- Vikki Vynes!
Storie Gonsoulin (Musician/Artist, 801 Royal)
- Hmm, let's see ... 801 Royal!
- Crawfish Etouffée!
- Oh yeah, definitely! Slice of pizza.
- My daughter, Meitha.
Jennifer Williams (Retired Air Force/Masters Student)
- You know that place? With piña coladas?
- STEAK! Medium well.
- Near the butt.
- My daughter and me on the beach.
Marita Crandle (Boutique Du Vampyre)
- Irene's Cuisine.
- It was not mine, Nikki!
- My mom, Edda.
Darren Mills (Special Events Coordinator, Bourbon Pub & Parade)
- Doris Metropolitan.
- My tail.
- Yes, an uncooked pork chop! I was getting there.
- My mom, Carole.
Mark Holmes (Manager, Orleans Grapevine)
- The Grapevine, Nikki!
- OYSTERS. So many oysters!
- Yes! Much to choose from.
- My little girls … my daughters.
Cheryl Charming (Award-Winning Bar Manager, Bourbon Orleans)
- The Orleans Grapevine.
- Asian summer rolls.
- That one and this one…
Napoleon's Itch was created in 2003 with one mission: quality drinks, upscale environment, never a cover, and service to all lifestyles. The Itch is now famous for hand-crafted mojitos, martinis, and a myriad of designer cocktails and beers. Four corners world-famous, The Itch is located at 734 Bourbon at St. Ann.