Where Y’at Chat Questions (July 2017):
- It's Where Y'at’s “Best of The Big Easy” issue! When was the last, BEST kiss you received?
- When or where are you on your BEST behavior?
- It's Essence Fest! What is the TRUE "essence" of the life you lead?
- Happy Independence Day, America! When do you feel most free and independent?
- July is "Nude Recreation Month”! What body part of yours gets most complimented?
Matt Alleman (Owner, Capdeville)
- This morning from my daughter, Marley.
- Nikki, I never am!
- Family first, business second ... then everything else.
- I was 28, managed Club 360, and lived in Lakeview.
- My huge, big head!
Chris Dunn (Chef, Capdeville)
- This morning! Both received and gave.
- At home—I have to be.
- Honestly? My TRUE passion for food!
- When I am busy.
- My eyes.
Maria Carlos (Bar Manager, Capdeville)
- Today! With my fiancé, Eric.
- With my family. They're outtatowners, so I put on a good show.
- I love to write! I am a writer.
- Getting away, to the hills, to the beach ... just away!
- My tats and smile.
Greg DiLeo (Trial Attorney)
- Three weeks ago. My wife picked me up at an airport.
- In front of a camera.
- NOT being defined by any one thing I do!
- Singing a song with my guitar in front of an audience.
- You'll never know, Nikki!
Sheryl Wager (Licensed Master Social Worker, V.A. Homeless Program)
- Yesterday with the love of my life—my daughter, Jaclyn.
- When I'm serving veterans.
- I am a mother and Native American.
- When I am serving veterans! It's familial to me.
- My eyes
Norman Robinson (Multi-Award-Winning Radio/TV Broadcaster)
- Last week with my sister Veronica’s baby, Daniel.
- With my grandchildren—dog too—telling me of their journeys in our cave.
- My spirit and demeanor.
- When I play the horn. It's moving and freeing!
- My lips.
Johnny Sansone (Multi-Award-Winning Blues Artist)
- Right now!
- On the stage!
Roy Carubba (Owner, Carubba Engineering & Author)
- Seven months ago.
- Never! I'm not boring.
- Inspiring my daughters.
- In my airplane ... weeeee!
- My smile.
Roy Suthard (Retail Management)
- Two months ago on my living room floor.
- At church!
- ALL that is good!
- Being human in New Orleans.
- My eyes.
Mavis Larrimer (Essential Respiratory Therapist)
- This afternoon.
- At work.
- Blaring the radio with the windows down!
- My elbows, Nikki. Look!
Capdeville is a restaurant and bar built on excellent hospitality. Whether in their gourmet interpretations of classic comfort foods or their modern variations of traditional cocktails, their team is always encouraged to create a feeling of excitement while remaining approachable and comfortable. Capdeville is a restaurant that feels like a neighborhood pub.