Where Y’at Chat Questions (April 2019):
- It's the Tennessee Williams Literary Festival! Instead of screaming "STELLA!" what would you scream?
- It's also the Saints and Sinners Literary Festival. What was your last sin?
- You're a bottle of wine at the New Orleans Wine & Food Experience. What is your vintage?
- Woo-hoo, French Quarter Fest! What surprising item is in your fanny pack?
- April 6 is Write Your Epitaph Day. What's on your tombstone?
Chef, Ugly Dog Saloon & BBQ
- "WHO DAT!"
- I did 90 on the Causeway … TODAY!
- 1965 Bordeaux.
- Some pot.
- "I'M IN HELL WITH MY FRIENDS"
Assistant Manager, Ugly Dog Saloon & BBQ
- "RUN FASTER WITH DEM BLOODY MARYS!"
- I kissed a girl, and I liked it.
- 1979 Pinot Noir.
- BBQ shrimp po-boy from Muriel’s.
- "JUST ONE MORE MONTH AND I'LL BE CAUGHT UP"
Bartender Extraordinaire, Ugly Dog Saloon & BBQ
- "GIVE ME SOME JAMESON!"
- Chewing up my boyfriend.
- 1969 Pinot Grigio.
- A little stuffed horse zebra.
- "DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, HAVE A SHOT"
Owner, Nesbit's Market
- 1977 Pinot Noir.
- An extra t-shirt.
- "LIVED IT TO THE FULLEST"
Foundation Chair, Rotary Club of New Orleans Riverbend
- "BIG DADDY HAS GOT THE SPASTIC COLON!"
- Simply, I deserve a bowl of hemlock!
- Box of Franzia, ca. Circle K.
- His and hers matching bullwhips.
- "GLITTER MIXED ASHES, RIDING THE RIVER"
Award-Winning News Anchor, WWL Channel 4
- "STELLA, AM I THE FELLA?"
- I don't think I should answer that.
- 1995 Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Mini bottle of vodka.
- "WHY DID HE STAY AROUND SO LONG?"
President, Croatian American Society
- 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon.
- A horse tail.
- "HE TRIED HIS BEST"
Cost Control Analyst, City of New Orleans
- I'm a saint, not a sinner!
- 1991 Opus.
- 1991 Opus, for emergency!
Attorney at Law, Melvin Cade & Associates
- Master consumption of wine!
- 1790 Bordeaux.
- A mist fan.
- "DIDN'T HE RAMBLE?"
- Aww, a bunch of 'em!
- 2007 Pinot Noir.
- "LIVED LIFE TO THE FULLEST"
Ever since the Ugly Dog Saloon & BBQ's humble beginnings in 1998, smoked meats slathered in BBQ sauce have been their nom de plume. They now offer a variety of specialty sandwiches and a few palate-pleasing New Orleans dishes. The Saloon also serves a wide array of delicious cocktails and local craft beers.