Where Y’at Chat Questions (May 2018):
- Happy Mother's Day! Where would you take Mother Teresa to Brunch?
- It's Graduation Day for you! What did you graduate from?
- Salute! It's Memorial Day. What would you like to be remembered as?
- May is "National Recommitment Month.” What do you NOT want to recommit to?
- May is my birthday month. What gift would you like from me to you on my b-day?
General Manager, NOPSI Hotel
- NOPSI Hotel's Dryades Ballroom.
- The Good Ole Boys Club.
- Hand-washing my car.
- Find me a fun date, Nikki!
Executive Chef, NOPSI Hotel
- The Dryades Ballroom at NOPSI Hotel. Duh.
- Opening up a new hotel.
- Professor Chef!
- Opening up another hotel, for a while.
- Beautiful weather on Mother's Day and a Tulane graduation.
Director of Weddings and Special Events, NOPSI Hotel
- NOPSI Dryades Ballroom.
- Queen College. All Hail!
- “She never cried in catering!”
- The straight-hair movement.
- Diamonds, champagne...
English Teacher, Chalmette High School
- A drag brunch!
- The School of Sallie Mae Student Loans.
- Knowing the difference between "whom" and "who."
- Anyone I EVER dated!
- Your company, Nikki! And a bottle of wine.
Co-Founder, CheerUp Missions, Inc.
- An Indian restaurant … in India!
- Massage school.
- A funny, happy, and caring guy!
- Motorcycle racing.
- A dinner invitation.
Award-Winning “Songbird of New Orleans”
- Commander's Palace, with a hat, for their 25-cent martinis.
- “She sang, she loved, she made the world a better place!”
- Your beautiful smile, Nikki!
News Anchor/Reporter, WGNO 26
- Tableau, sipping mimosas, overlooking St. Louis Cathedral.
- Real World 101.
- Smiling and dancing for EVERYONE!
- Khloe Kardashian NOT recommitting to Tristan Thompson.
- Bad-ass balloons! Even an air balloon.
Creator/Producer, The New Orleans Ragtime Festival (.com)
- My house!
- The School of Grooming.
- A connector.
- Wooo! No scuffed shoes.
- Put make-up on me!
Colleen F. Brown
Lead Docent, 1850 House Museum in the French Quarter
- Commander's Palace.
- “She was NOT a control freak!”
- Being nice to stupid people.
- Take me and you to a happenin’ club!
Founder, Son of a Saint Organization
- My house! I will do the cooking.
- Origami! Meaning, organize my closet.
- A true son of a saint.
- A trip to Fiji.
Celebrate every MOMent at NOPSI Hotel. Indulge Mom and thank her for all she does with a savory celebration at NOPSI Hotel this Mother’s Day, May 13. Join us for a grand buffet, featuring 12 delicious food stations and bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys. For reservations, please call 504-962-6500.