Where Y’at Chat Questions (May 2017):
- May is graduation time! In your personal life, what have you not "graduated" from?
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month! What drives you crazy and sane?
- It's Cinco De Mayo! What Spanish word describes you after drinking plenty of margaritas?
- Mother's Day, kiddo! What does "MOTHER" mean to you?
- May is my birthday month! What would you like as a present from me?
Manny Pineda, Co-Owner, Galliano
- Tequila; red wine.
- To get away! A trip to nowhere.
Richard Pinney, Co-Owner, Galliano
- Silly! Immaturity.
- Apathy; calm demeanor.
- FIESTA HOMBRE!
- A Mardi Gras float full of women!
Barry Credeur, Executive Chef, Galliano
- I'm still in "SCHOOL OF LIFE."
- Punctuality; mise en place.
- EL MUCHO BORRACHO!
- A NOLA tasting!
James Andrews, The Satchmo of the Ghetto
- Violence in NOLA; music!
- MUCHO GUSTO...
- Celebration of the WOMEN in my life!
- Keeping our friendship, Nikki!
Charles Lavis, Attorney, Lavis Law Firm
- Stonewalling ... this question!
- Thinking too much; yoga at Wild Lotus.
- El reasono I el quito!
- A kiss on my lips, all right?
Sir James Rivers, NOLA Royalty
- I'm still thinking about it, Nikki!
- Hanging out with coo-coo's; hanging out with preachers!
- Shrimp fried rice.
Paul Sanchez, Multi Award-Winning Singer/ Songwriter
- Trusting too easily.
- People who lie to themselves; music.
- AMORCITA, POR FAVOR!
- A kiss! Mmmmmuahhhh!
Sunpie Barnes, New Orleans King of Zydeco
- Lust for life.
- Slow roll'n jackass; mornin' mirror!
- EL BORRACHO!
- Capture your spirit, Nikki!
Greg Hicks, Bonafide Musician, Bonerama & Funk Monkey
- Drivers with nooooo direction; music.
- (In Portuguese) Vocé viu meu macaco? (Have you seen my monkey?)
- A high five and a TITO'S on the rocks!
Anais St. John, Gorgeous NOLA Chanteuse
- Impatient drivers; GOOD MUSIC!
- ANGELITO'S NEGROS!
Say hello to Galliano Restaurant, the rustic, casual cousin of Restaurant Rebirth. Chef Ricky Cheramie twists traditional homestyle Cajun creations in a contemporary fashion to create a taste and feel of the bayous of Louisiana. Their menu features swamp favorites such as alligator and crawfish, as well as fresh oysters served raw or chargrilled. Beers will be from local sources and will be served in bottles and on tap.