Live Music & Holiday Goods in NOLA
Paradigm Gardens, located at 1131 S. Rampart St., will be hosting a Holiday market and a Holiday Concert Night on Sunday, December 3.
The Holiday Market is a free event, but RSVP is required, and will be open from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. This market will feature 30 local arts & crafts vendors, chair massages, a delicious farm-fresh brunch, fresh juices, hot-spiced cider, live music, and adorable pygmy goats.
The Holiday Market brunch menu includes:
- Hickory roasted Gulf Wahoo
- Red quinoa, Hoja Santa, purple potato purée
- Resurrection Egg & kimchi fried rice with Tien Dat Tofu, shiso, and sesame
- Wild venison & ham hock gumbo
- Vegan refried red bean & rice burrito with local veggies
- Tortilla Española with Romesco Sauce & organic greens salad
- Pumpkin cheesecake with candied LA pecans and muscadine Saba.
The Holiday Concert will have two different showings that night, one at 6 p.m. and the other at 8 p.m., and tickets are priced at $20.
At this concert, Nayo Jones and her full band will be performing renditions of holiday classics surrounded by the greenery of Paradigm Gardens. There will also be garden-fresh cuisine available for purchase prepared by Paradigm's favorite chef, David Barbeau.