Where Y’at Chat Questions (February 2019):
- Mardi Gras! What fictional character is the king or queen of your krewe?
- You are invisible and pranking Carnival revelers. What are you doing to them?
- What makes a bonafide professional Mardi Gras reveler?
- My funny Valentine! Where would you like a kiss?
- February hosts Tell A Fairy Tale Day. How does yours begin?
President, Felix's Restaurant Group
- Fred Flinstone.
- Pantsing 'dem!
- They have it ALL planned.
- In Jost Van Dyke in the Virgin Islands.
- "Let me tell ya what happened last night …”
Service Manager, Felix's Lakefront
- Tiana of The Princess and The Frog.
- Take their wine. Who knows what else?
- Spending. Night. On St. Charles Ave.
- In Paris!
- "He put on his dress for the day …"
Bar Manager, Felix's Lakefront
- Wonder Woman!
- Taking their "nicest" beads!
- The earrrrly morning Who Dats.
- Oooou …
- "Outta the murky Lake Pontchartrain …"
Project Manager, New Orleans Mayor's Office
- Zulu Tramp!
- Take their champagne from their hands.
- The Baby Dolls of New Orleans.
- On top of a float in front of Gallier Hall. Yassss!
- "It was the morning of Mardi Gras Day …"
Marionette Artist/Master Award-Winning Pianist
- Pick their noses with my gloves on.
- Making it home, STANDING UP!
- At twilight, at the Lakefront.
- "I'm on a walk with Hansel and GRETNA …"
Patriarch/Mr. Mardi Gras
- Me, yet real!
- Whispering in their ears.
- Right here.
- "It started with a mural …"
Iconic New Orleans Entertainer
- Jessica Rabbit.
- Take their BEST beads outta their bags!
- Start making their costumes a year before.
- Where I have NEVER been kissed before. Hmmm …
- "It's Mardi Gras Day and the WHOLE world is …"
Founder/Captain, Krewe of Nyx
- Jessica Rabbit.
- "Lei" beads on their necks.
- Urban, masked, land procurement.
- On my PURSE!
- “A woman, a badge, a NOLA Carnival …”
Queen Iduna XLVII/ Law Aficionado
- Aquaman! I like water, Nikki.
- Block beads from knocking their faces!
- Early bird gets a good spot.
- Beyond the sea.
- "My fairy godmother said …"
Owner/Operator, GART, Pirate's Alley
- Brad Pitt.
- I would "bumblebee" their ears!
- The ones with the sticks, fishing beads out of trees.
- New Orleans boardwalk, in front of the organ-playing Natchez boat.
- "And after so many accidents …"
Back in the 1940s, Felix’s put the New Orleans oyster bar on the map, creating a place where oyster-lovers could “belly up to the bar” and have the freshest oysters shucked right in front of them. Visit Felix’s lakefront location to taste why, when it comes to oysters, they are the place to go for those who know.