Where Y'at Chat Questions (February 2017):
- Fill in the blank: "Watch out, y'all! It's Carnival time and I'm going to ___________ !"
- What should a Mardi Gras novice NEVER do?
- What Mardi Gras "throw" would you love to throw, but can't?
- You're at a Mardi Gras Masquerade Ball and your voice has altered. Whom would you pretend to be?
- What Mardi Gras float/krewe name best describes your sex life?
Phillip Lopez, Chef/Owner, Petit Lion/Rebel Restaurant Group
- lose my mind ... in a good way
- Fall asleep on the sidewalk!
- A pumped shoe from Krewe of Muses.
- BATMAN! Christian Bale-style.
- Rex. I am KING OF THE BOUDOIR!
Ben McCauley, Executive Chef, Petit Lion
- get naked, again
- Get in front of a kid and steal a throw.
- Knives! Or cheese. I'm a chef, Nikki.
- CHEF PHILLIP LOPEZ!
- ORPHEUS! With all the lights and whistles.
Kristi Artigues, Director of Sales & Marketing, The Troubadour
- Mardi Gras
- Leave any kid behind ... including adults!
- A Zulu Coco.
- Princess Di! I LOVE her!
- KREWE OF PONCHARTRAIN BEACH.
Grace Birch, Communications/Marketing, Old N.O. Rum
- show up with the musician, CARNIVAL TIME JOHNSON
- Use the "restroom"... outside!
- A Krewe of Muses shoe! I'd rather catch it.
- Dita Von Teese.
- THE SMOKY MARY
Bobby Arena, Sales Consultant, Bath Fitter
- Run outta alcohol!
- Silver dollars!
- Brad Pitt.
- LITTLE RASCALS.
Camille Whitworth, Media By Design
- lose my mind, up in here
- Drink water.
- Life-sized Lamborghini's!
- CHARO! Couchi-couchi! Rrrrrrrrrrrrr!
- KREWE OF BOO!
Sonny Borey, Founder, Krewe of Orpheus
- show a parade that is THEATRICAL
- Be rude to the person adjacent to you.
- Grand Duke Alexis Alexandrovich!
- LITTLE RASCALS
Tracee Dundas, Founder/Producer, N.O. Fashion Week
- drop it like's it hot
- Show your boobies!
- A "FRENCH KISS"!! Vive le kiss...
- Lucille Ball
- The new ... KREWE OF 24/7.
Jim O'Brien, Cost Analyst, Catholic Charities
- keep my clothes on
- Take your eye off the beads!
- Tom Brady.
- "THE GET SOME KREWE."
Kara Occhipinti, Director of Marketing/Advertising, Boscoli Foods
- leave my gold shoes behind
- Stray from your pack!
- A jar of BOSCOLI OLIVE SALAD and other yummies!
- Julius Caesar.
- I PLEAD THE BEAD!
Petit Lion pays homage to France's enduring corner bistros while also adding a bit of classic New Orleans's flair, Petit Lion is one of the city's newest and most exciting dining establishments. Helmed by Chef Phillip Lopez, a New Orleans native and executive chef, Petit Lion offers casual bistro fare in a cozy and charming atmosphere.