Where Y’at Chat Questions (April 2017):
- April is National Card and Letter Writing Month and you write a letter to yourself. What would be your first words?
- April 2 is Jazz In The Park's 1st Annual Treme Crab Fest! What makes you "crabby"?
- It's French Quarter Fest! You're asked to the stage to sing a song. What song would you sing?
- Her comes Peter Cotton Tail! Where was he coming from?
- What makes you wanna "do it like bunny rabbits" and never stop?
Steve Seeber, Owner, Samuel's Blind Pelican
2. My ass.
3. Ooo La-La...
4. From a hole, visiting his buddy Groundhog.
5. I'm 55, Nikki! I have no stamina.
Jimmy Buckingham, Head Bartender Extraordinaire, Samuel's Blind Pelican
1. So listen to this...
2. Slow walkers.
3. Lucky by Britney Spears
4. Blind Pelican with his belly full of ersters!
5. Anything by my songstress, SADÉ!
Dexter Stephens, Manager/The Crawfish Boiler, Samuel's Blind Pelican
1. You are so good looking...
2. Not enough sleep.
3. Blue Monday
4. Samuel's Blind Pelican
5. The fact that no VIAGRA needed!
Stephanie Loman, Development/Executive Officer, French Quarter Fest
2. Uncooperative partners.
3. Let The Sunshine In
5. My Hubs!
Cari Roy, Celebrity New Orleans Psychic Medium
1. I am lucky...
2. Not enough sleep.
3. Pennies from Heaven
4. Frenchmen Street.
Nancy Parker, Multi Emmy Award-Winning News Anchor, FOX8 WVUE
1. Dear Nancy ... BREATHE.
3. Shake Your Thing
4. The bank!
5. When my husband sings anything, "Lionel Richie"...
Benny Grunch, Benny Grunch and The Bunch
1. I'm still "dere" some more!!!!....
2. Da streets!
3. The G.E.D. Fight Song
4. The 7 Seas on Decatur!
5. I am a sucker for a neat lady bunny tail!
Copey Pulitzer, Founder/Chairman, Low Cost Animal Medical Center
1. Don't eat too much Easter candy...
2. Having a bad meal in New Orleans!
3. I Did It My Way
4. Low Cost Animal Medical Center.
5. Full Moon!
Remus Bowman, Founder, You and Your Credit
1. Lets go...
2. People who don't hear warnings.
3. Rihanna's Love On The Brain
4. Making EVERYBODY happy!
5. I'm selective, yet I do IT everytime!
"Pal Al" Nassar, Bonafide Radio Personality, WTIX 94.3 FM
1. Behave yourself...
2. People who refuse to listen!
3. Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans
4. An all-nighter on Frenchmen Street!
5. Pinching tails and sucking heads! DEM CRAWFISH!
The Blind Pelican offers wonderful local seafood specials and drinks 365 days a year. The 25-cent Oyster Happy Hour is not to be missed, 4 to 8 p.m. every day. The chargrilled oysters are also the best, and are delivered fresh from Hopedale, LA, every morning, seven days a week! Come join us for the best food, drinks and atmosphere on St. Charles Ave.