Fans are hyped for one of the most exciting nights in sports, and that’s the upcoming Super Bowl LII. On Sunday, February 4, the Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots will compete for the Super Bowl LII ring and coveted Vince Lombardi Trophy.
Bets placed on what team will win the Super Bowl is nothing new, but this year fans have gotten creative with some comical bets branded as “prop bets.”
Here’s a list of the most laughable prop bets going around:
- The number of tweets by President Donald Trump on Feb. 4.
- Will any members from NSYNC perform with Justin Timberlake?
- How many times will "wardrobe malfunction" be mentioned during the TV broadcast?
- Will Justin Timberlake cover a Prince song during halftime?
- Will Tom Brady’s jersey be stolen again?
- How many times will Tom Brady's age be mentioned during the broadcast?
- Will Pink be airborne at any point during her singing of the National Anthem?
- How long will it take to sing the National Anthem?
- What color will the liquid be that is poured on the game-winning coach?
- Who will the Super Bowl MVP mention first in his speech?