Where Y’at Chat Questions (January 2018):
- Merry You! Quick, first thing that comes to mind about you as a kid at the holidays.
- What is the best or worst holiday purchase you've ever made?
- Knock, knock. It's 2018 at your door! How do welcome the new year?
- Sugar Bowl, baby! Your ALL-TIME favorite college football team is?
- Speaking of football, what is the dumbest way you've been injured?
Proprietor, Dos Jefes Uptown Cigar Bar
- New York City!
- An artificial Christmas tree. Both good and bad.
- The Columbia Lions.
- Broke my foot on the last day of 8th grade!
Dos Jefes Uptown Cigar Bar
- "There's a strange man coming in the house."
- My Little Pony Paradise Estates. All those pieces ... errrrr!
- With a French 75 champagne cocktail.
- University of Arkansas. GO HOGS!
- While trimming my bangs, I cut my cornea!
Bar Manager, Dos Jefes Uptown Cigar Bar
- Being with family! I grew up in the military.
- A box of Nerf guns for my nephews. Both good and bad.
- University of Michigan or Auburn.
- Shattered my nose in soccer.
Staff Attorney, Louisiana 4th Circuit Court of Appeal
- Loving Christmas!
- Nikki, I don't like that part of Christmas.
- With friends and family.
- Don't have one.
- High school. Flag football. I ran into a tree!
"The Brain," Trinity Wireless Accessories and Repairs
- Running butt-naked in the backyard.
- A $45 scented candle. The worst!
- A kiss! A LONG KISS.
- Soccer. Banged my left eye.
Actress/Bona Fide Radio Personality, Country 101.1 WNOE
- Donny Osmond album!
- A Tracy Thomson kabuki hat and a potholder. Fab!
- Champagne in my nightgown.
- Walking my then-puppy. I sprained my ankle.
Key Account Manager, Suntory Liquor
- A snake. Bad idea!
- Jim Beam on the rocks.
- Tulane! I'm a recent grad.
- Baseball. I hit it, and it ricocheted and hit me in the gut!
Owner, Max Well Restaurant
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia Pet!
- Champagne and cake.
- Roller-“sleighing” with my dog. I fell.
Real Estate Law Consultant
- Hmmm ... awkward!
- A drone that sucked.
- With my friend, Phoenix, in Kentucky.
- Mississippi State!
- Railroad tracks. I fell near Cooter Brown's on this side.
Event Coordinator, The Blue Crab
- Dinner at La Louisiane.
- It hasn't happened yet.
- With my family.
- Florida Gators!
- Playing tennis. I slid, like in baseball.
Dos Jefes Uptown Cigar Bar hosts an eclectic crowd of both locals and visitors. There’s something to delight even the most discriminating guest, including an authentic live music experience nightly—with never a cover charge—and a deep back bar, as well as over 40 open cigar boxes to choose from. There’s nowhere else in the city where you can savor your smoke indoors—or on the tropical patio, if you prefer—as you shoot some pool or enjoy the strains of a jazz trio. Located in Uptown New Orleans, Dos Jefes is an easy ride from all points in the Crescent City.