It's been two months since the abrupt close and decision to sell New Orleans's prized memorabilia stop, Tyger Gifts and there are no signs of owner Susan Bankston going back on her word. For more than 30 years Tyger Gifts provided the greater New Orleans area with all things LSU, later expanding to cater the needs Saints and Pelicans fans, as well as offering Louisiana novelties.
Thirty years is a long time do anything, especially run a business. Bankston had grown tired of keeping up with today's demands in the business world, despite Tyger Gift's continued prosperity. Overwhelmed, she decided it was time to pass on the reins. "I knew in my heart that I didn't have the necessary vision and energy to lead Tyger Gifts in the direction that was best for our customers," Bankston said. "That's why I decided, with my mom's support and endorsement, that it was time for new leadership at Tyger Gifts."
This company has a concrete foundation, below is the list of assets available for sale
- Domain Names: TygerGifts.com, TygerGifts.net, LSUStuff.com, LSUStuff.net, NewOrleansSaintsStuff.com
- Social Media Accounts For "Tyger Gifts" & "LSU Stuff" including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, & Tumblr.
- Fully Developed E-commerce Website
- Fully Developed E-commerce Mobile Website
- E-mail Marketing List Containing Over 28,000 Customers
- Point-Of-Sale Equipment and Data
- Vendor Lists & Contacts With Owner's Personal Introduction To Sales Reps
- Trade Secrets, Additional Information & Expertise
Bankston would love to see the Tyger Gifts name and legacy continue with someone that has a new vision and passion to carry her torch into the next generation. You can be that vision, for the Bankstons and the community. Bankston is accepting offers for her business through the end of July. For more information visit TygerGiftsForSale.com, or submit any questions you may have here.