The New Orleans Bourbon Festival will be March 23-26. Grand Tastings and Seminars will be held at the Contemporary Arts Center and the New Orleans Marriott Canal Street, respectively. Bourbon lovers can also enjoy several Bourbon Dinner options. Festival-goers will experience bourbon from the best distilleries at the festival and sit down for bourbon and food pairings at classic New Orleans restaurants and bars.
At New Orleans Bourbon Festival, guests are invited to experience bourbon, food, and New Orleans culture. Plan to attend informative talks as well as formal and informal tastings of old favorite and newly released bourbons. Bourbon Dinners offer unique experiences where guests can partake in finely curated pairings of bourbon and select dishes from local restaurants. Restaurants participating in the Bourbon Dinners include Briquette, Desi Vega's Steakhouse, Dooky Chase, and Cochon with Brent Elliott. There will also be events at the Southern Food and Beverage Museum and the Sidecar/Rusty Nail.
Here are more details on Bourbon Dinner offerings:
- Wild Turkey/Russell's Reserve - Briquette - March 24, 2022, 6:30 PM
- Maker's Mark - Desi Vega's Steakhouse - March 24, 2022 6:00 PM
- Uncle Nearest - Dooky Chase -Parlour Tales - March 24, 2022 6:00 PM
- Four Roses with Brent Elliott at Cochon Restaurant - March 24, 2022 - 6:30 PM
- An Evening with Mark and Sherri Carter at the Southern Food and Beverage Museum - March 24, 2022 - 6:30 PM
- Jim Beam Happy Hour at Sidecar/Rusty Nail - March 24, 2022 - 6:30 PM
This year's festival will include seminars on defining bourbon, prohibition and the whiskey industry, getting certified with the Council of Whiskey Masters, bourbon through bluegrass, and cigar pairing to name a few. The Jim Beam Bourbon Brawl will be at the Southern Food and Beverage Museum, where bartenders will battle it out for the winning cocktail. The Bourbon Brawl will be from 7 pm until 10 pm on March 23. Come out and cheer on your favorite bartender.
The New Orleans Bourbon Festival will have something for the most discerning bourbon-lover. Both the festival and the Bourbon Dinners are not to be missed!
For tickets to the Bourbon Dinners, go to https://tix.wrstbnd.com/e/event/bourbonfest22